- Wear your jewellery after applying any lotions, perfumes and hair sprays. Also, allow your products to dry before wearing your jewellery as constant contact with chemicals can cause your jewellery to discolour.
- We understand that you want to have your piece on you at all times, however, removing it before exercising, showering and swimming will help keep your jewellery sparkling for longer.
- If your jewellery snags on clothing, remove the fabric gently and carefully, and avoid pulling on the jewellery with any force, as this can cause damage or a break.
- You can clean your jewellery at home using a soft toothbrush and a bit of washing up liquid in warm water. Dry this after with a soft, lint-free cloth.
- To keep your jewellery nice and shiny, use a polishing cloth to bring back its shine. Be sure to use a polishing cloth that is suitable for your type of metal.
- Storing your necklaces/bracelets neatly and separately in pouches or boxes away from over items can help stop scratching and tangling.
If you have one of our beaded products; avoid showering, or swimming in them as repeated contact with water and other chemicals such as chlorine can permanently discolour and damage the piece.
Our sterling silver pieces are made of 925 Sterling silver. As the oils in our skin keep silver from oxidising, not wearing regularly can cause it to tarnish. We recommend storing jewellery in sealed plastic bags while not in use. If they tarnish, use a silver cloth or mild dip to restore the appearance.
Silk and chord pieces: Wearing these after allowing your perfumes and lotions to dry can help them last longer. Avoid showering, or swimming in it as repeated contact with water and other chemicals such as chlorine can permanently discolour and damage the piece.
If you have any concerns or questions about your jewellery, please get in touch at: firstname.lastname@example.org